Thursday, July 7, 2016

Random talk full of Ruru

Sorry for my laziness。・゚(゚⊃︎ω⊂゚︎)゚・。
This is mainly my random thoughts and the second box opening for Ruru XD
Open the post for more!




The very first shot of Ruru!
Well not actually, the light in my bedroom is as bad as you can imagine, and by the time I get to open Ruru was like 12am, so those photos.....yup XD
She is actually a bit different than how I imagined, I thought she would be the sweet and cute kind, but then she turns out to be more sexy and glamorous. 
Such like she doesn't suit the pink dress from LM!!! Like this↓

It's not like she doesn't look cute but something feels weird......probably OOC? Since she looks great & in-character in whatever modern cloth I throw on her XDDD

Another thing is....I love her 45° angle.....so cute and photogenic! There have been many times where my SD card are full while taking pictures of her in these two months wwwwww


↑\45°/\45°/\45°/↑

Also I have now realized the importance of having a vivid character in stories, if there were no such characters then the story will be plain and boring XD I use to want a whole collection of elegant and goddess-like girls, they are indeed adorable but the lack of character(?) just made them boring in stories.
Or maybe it's because of me watched too much comedy genre....(Nozaki kun, jyajyajyajyann!...etc. )
Vivid characters like Ruru are so lively even with a few dialogue (✿︎´ ꒳ ` ) like ths↓

"What? Did you just realized I am adorable? Isn't that common sense? How about repeat that for a hundred times for punishment?" 
"Okay Ruru hold on, too much acting"
"Why~? That was fun!"

Elegant girls couldn't do such things wwwwwww(?

Anime North is happening this weekend! I plan to purchase some 18mm eyes and some more clothes for Ruru, I will probably write a report after I got back from the event XD!
*2016/06/29: because of my laziness that I didn't post this on time so the event had already passed XD" and I did get three pairs of eyes for Ruru! I will write the report in a few days~

No comments:

Post a Comment