Monday, March 28, 2016

\Happy Birthday to Waka-chan/

*Snap*
*Snap*
\One more shot then we are done!/


"Hey!"
"Ahhhhhhh Nana!!!!!"
"......What's the matter?"
*During the photoshoot

"Today is a BIG day! It's Waka ni-san's birthday!" 
March 28th!
"Waka......?"
"He's my friend's boy."
"I see."

"So! Can you help me make a birthday card for him?"
"......"
"Nana......this is a little too over." 
And I haven't talk to you about your photobombing yet.

"What do you want me to write?"
"Wait Sakuya you agreed!?"

"Exactly! Then do 'Happy Birthday' in cursive!"
"Sure."
"Don't force her, Nana! And Sakuya don't spoil her!"

"Happy Birthday~!"
"Happy Birthday."

-Afterword
To my friend's site! (in Traditional Chinese)
This is when you feel the time flies so fast.....I feel like Mino you just joined this hobby yesterday XDDD
Nana is also turning one in the end of April! But I also feel she is only here for a few month wwww(It's because you are always taking pics of Sakuya#


No comments:

Post a Comment