Monday, March 28, 2016

Updates

Update 3/28: Nvm about Ruru's delay......the artist get back to me today with the confirmation pictures and she is absolutely adorable (´;ω;`) Things always happens like this, I haven't even publish this post! Things I complained about always happens in the next moment or day.....back then when I ordered from DOD in 2014, I asked them about the estimate shipping date one day and realize they shipped my order the very next day and replied to me that my order is shipped.......I wonder if they thought I was hurrying them, but I really just want to know the estimate XD.....
I am probably going to spam Ruru's pictures tomorrow or so, be ready if you didn't!(?
Right now I'll post Sakuya's photo cuz I feel like it(!?)

Update 3/25: Not really anything new but I'll probably take the "brief background story" page down as I already completed and have posted everyone's profile~
And Ruru is no where near coming home QwQ The artist says the weather there has been so humid these days so she had completely stopped working on face-ups. Weather, wearther.....why do you do this to me.....let there be sun now!

↓Miscellaneous talk
Recently I have been re-practicing face ups and I totally feel the"practice makes better". I was on a hiatus for face-up for about a year and after I wiped 14s (Hisatsugu)'s default face-up, my passion(?) came back so I started on practicing again XD. So back to the "practice makes better" topic, there's a significant improvement between my three tries on 14s, I am actually so impressed XD a year ago I can't even do lines with acrylics(´;ω;) Hope I can start taking commission some day in the futue XD

※Caution space for crappy face-up!














First


Second

Third
(I know the eyebrow and the eyelashes under the left eye looks terrible but yeah)

I actually like the second try better but well it just practices XD



*I was going to post the below back in February but I totally forgot, so......yeah XD

I know I said that this site won't be running until like a year or so.......but it actually appears that I can start running this site earlier than I expected! I thought I will have to wait until October-ish LOL.
So the thing is, I successfully got Charlotte from Y!J auction, which means I can start doing some prologue! Well......not like a prologue prologue(??) but an introduction to this.....um, apartment?
I know you may be wondering why can't I do this with Sakuya as she is already with me, it's just because I am biased towards Charlotte sculpt(ry) and because Ruru is more a vivid(?) character since Sakuya is not really related to any of the others previously.

No comments:

Post a Comment