Saturday, February 27, 2016

Ruru arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sorry that I just spam this news EVERYWHERE(literally) but I am just so excited!!!!!!!!
Since she is sent to Taiwan and I am in Canada now so I have to let my aunt to do the box opening, I really want to hop onto a plane and go back to open her by myself (´;ω;`)
※The following content contains: doll without a wig



This is how it arrived.......I know it's super huge, I was actually so shocked when my aunt sends me this picture XDDD
I was soooo excited when I saw her pink box when my aunt was unwrapping the bubble wrap, I had imagined this moment for the longest time, I can't even believe I actually got her (ノωˋ*)
Headplate~
I am kind of wondering why the font of "MADE IN JAPAN" looks so fat compared to DP31 Shizu's headplate (FYI I am selling Shizu, please contact me on DoA or my email if interested Orz)
But I am sure she is a legit because she has her default face-up. Is this common on Charlotte and Lieselotte 1st?
Look at that fat little face......such a cutie O<<
I actually don't want to change her face-up after seeing her, such an innocent expression.....!!
But I can't since I already contacted the artist and payed XD
So I guess we will see her again after a month or so! I can already predict that I will be spamming everyone with her picture when her face-up is done LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment